Donors’ Directory in CD form
We are pleased to share with the readers that we have come up with our latest database of donors in a CD form. We hope, out CSO partners and friends will benefit from this.
As a part of our capacity building programme to facilitate strengthening of NGOs, we have been publishing the Directory of Donors since 1999.
Vision & Mission
SICP’s vision is a culture of compassion and care and of an India in which private resources of money; assets, time and skills ...
SICP’s mission is to re-establish philanthropy as a way of life in Indian society by creating and maintaining an enabling environment for philanthropy.
The community Foundation project.
This is to share with you that SICP has been strengthening the civil society sector by building different funds and foundations, and by promoting giving and fundraising including community resource mobilization and asset development. In the process, we are helping the communities to organize themselves and .. .
Our Motto !
Our Services !
SICP is playing its roles such as an information center, a research organization, training and educational agency, and a consultancy in various spheres of management in philanthropy. SICP has undertaken the following initiatives to meet its objectives;
- Establishment of Community Foundations and other forms of CSOs,
- Training and Capacity Building of CFs and other CSOs,
- Monitoring & evaluation of projects of CSOs, CSR, governments & other donors,
- Implementation of demonstrable projects for show casing,
- Implementation of projects for development and/of philanthropy.
Our other services include !
- Networking and Advocacy
- Meetings, workshops and convening
- Project planning and implementation
- Mentoring of organization development
- Innovating social interventions
- Research and documentation
- Feasibility studies and Impact Assessment
- Publication and dissemination
- Community Needs Assessment(CNN)
- Training Needs Assessment(TNA)
- Consultancy on corporate - community cooperation.